Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Im Neutral

So now that summer is over its time (well at least for me it is) to put the bright colors away and get ready for fall.  I went to my favorite brand of nail polish...ESSIE!!!!   They always have the best colors whether you like matte or frosted (I prefer matte colors) and they always have the coolest names for their colors.  Here are just a few of the colors I have picked up so far.


In order from left to right: Baby's Breath ~ Sand Tropez ~ Lady Like ~ Chinchilly

3 comments:

mrsjarette said...

Gotta get that collection ...

Tommie said...

love these colors! They would look great on your complexion. Pls come back and post how they look on you.

Churece Nichol said...

I did the baby's breath already. If you look at my Sunday's Best post you can see how it looks. Right now I have on the Sand Tropez, I will take a pic and post