Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bloggers Do It Better Challenge

So since I am fairly new to bloggers and I am a member I decided to participate in this months bloggers do it better challenge.  This challenge proved to be a little difficult for me at first cause I couldn't find the right item.  But with the weather getting cooler what better item to pick up than a warm scarf that I paired with this light weight vest that is fall staple for me.  I look forward to future challenges.


What I am wearing:


Top & Scarf: Old Navy ~ Vest: Gap ~ Leggings: Ashley Stewart




4 comments:

Dee O. said...

Too cute!!

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Mary and Dyer said...

You look so cute!! Love this scarf on you!!

I am a new visitor from the BDIB Challenge & just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like. :)

Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!!

Blessings,
Kat
xox

Sofia H. said...

LOVE the scarf.

Moya2bean said...

I adore the scarf! So cute!

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/