Sunday, November 20, 2011

Polka Dots

Sorry I haven't ,made a fashion post of my outfits in a while.  I haven't really worn anything that I want to post, but I loved my outfit so much after I got dressed this morning that I knew I had to make a post. At first I was unsure about mixing the two polka dots but when I described the outfit to my mom she said it would be fine.  I wanted to wear a shoe with a pop of color but I couldn't think of anything in my closet to throw on quick (cause I was running late) so I just went with black.  I love these shoes so much because the platform and wedge make them super comfortable AND I love anything with a ankle strap.  Also I have been wearing more color on my lips so that is where I added the pop of color.  Maybe I will wear this outfit to work this week but maybe with a flat since I don't really like to wear heels at work...Enjoy!!


What I Wore:
Skirt: Conway ~ Blouse: Old Navy ~ Shoes: Nine West ~ Belt: Re/Dress NYC ~ Accessories: H&M ~ Watch: Fossil ~ Nail Color: Licorice by Essie ~ Lipstick: Berry Haute by Revlon