Friday, December 2, 2011

To The Max...

So ever since this summer I have been obsessed with maxi dresses.  I have found a few that I was able to get for the winter but I am so excited about these new maxi skirts I got. I have been eying them for a while and they finally went on sale at Old Navy (my favorite place to shop), and I was fortunate to stumble upon a the length in TALL (which usually they only sell online) so it extra long on me and I love it.  I got a black one and a navy blue one.  These skirts will be great with flats, or boots this winter and even better in summer with a tank top, a great belt and flat sandals or wedges.  I will try not to wear them too much in the winter to I will have them in the summer.


Also I tried the next color in my Essie neutrals collection called Chinchilly....I LOVE IT!!!  It a mix between a tan and grey.  I know I am going to end up using the color up this winter.  ENJOY!!!


What I Am Wearing
Skirt and Top: Old Navy ~ Nail Polish: Chinchilly by Essie




1 comment:

Arr said...

I absolutely love maxi dresses. I am tall and have trouble finding cute ones. Love the polish and the dress.