Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Denim Blues

So I went out Friday night to hang out and then linked up with my best friend and her sister.  The went to the Chris Brown concert (sooooooo HATING) and then got a room at the Marriott across from the coliseum so they invited me to join.  It turned out to be a chilly and rainy night so the long dress was perfect.  This summer I fell in LOVE with maxi dresses and I love how they are comfortable and flowy and they accentuate my height (I'm 5'11).  I went with this all denim look.  Plus I just got my hair done and I was happy the curls were able to hold up despite the weather.  Fall is officially here and Im lovin' it!


Dress: Conway ~ Tank: Old Navy ~ Blazer: Gap ~ Sandals: Nine West ~ Bracelets: Rainbow ~ Bag: Coach






3 comments:

mrsjarette said...

Love that dress...

Churece Nichol said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

I see your doing good in life thats great! Happy for you churece.