Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Purple Passion

So I was going to a special event at I was in need of an outfit.  So I went to one of my favorite places to shop - Old Navy.  Low and behold I found a dress.  I loved it cause it was a great way to carry my maxi dress fettish into Fall and I absolutely LOVE the color.  The dress came with a belt that matched the dress but I decided to go with a thin patent leather belt to switch up the look. I went o H&M and found these really simple accessories to accent the dress.  I wore some platform wedges that I already had that matched perfectly but ended up in some patent leather flats that went with the outfit as well so comfort won over beauty LOL.  Also I have been dying to try a side braid and this felt like the perfect occasion.  All in all i was please with the final look and I got lots of compliments.  This dress also comes in a khaki color and I think i will be adding that to my fall wardrobe as well. :-)


What I Am Wearing:
Dress: Old Navy ~  Accessories: H&M ~ Belt: Re/Dress NY ~ Shoes (Wedges - See pic in my Sunday's Best Post) ~ Nails: Essie Luxedo






1 comment:

mrsjarette said...

Love this dress on you ... and the braid is fly!