Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday's Best

So Fall is here and I am wearing one of my favorite colors - BROWN.  I love brown because it is neutral like black and you can pair it with so many colors.  Today I went monochromatic and wore all brown but just a hint of color in my shoes.  These one one of my favorite pair of wedges that I have and they are very comfortable because of the platform in the front.  I saw these in Nine West and loved them so much that I had to buy both colors that they had.  I love the colors in these shoes (chocolate brown, fuchsia and purple).


I am gonna try to remember to post more of my outfits now that Fall is here cause this is one of my favorite seasons (other than Spring) cause its not to hot, not too cold and you can layer....Enjoy!


P.S.  Say HI to my baby Snickers who snuck into the picture without me realizing it. LOL


*****What I'm wearing*****
Dress: Lane Bryant~Cardigan: TJ Maxx~Shoes: Nine West Ring: H&M








2 comments:

mrsjarette said...

uh oh look at reese ...you did a great job with your tripod!!!!

Churece Nichol said...

Thanks I'm trying